Our skin needs love and care. It needs moisture and food to thrive every day. Without effective skincare, your skin can get withered, but skincare shouldn't be long, boring, and time-consuming. The best skincare routine is the one that can be carried every day for many years. And that's exactly why less is more.
Today, we’ll share simplified skincare benefits and practices with you so that you can achieve more in less time.
What is Simplified Skincare?
So you are told less is more in skincare, but what does it mean? Do you need to put on less moisturiser, or do you need to use less of your favourite sunscreen? No, it means the fewer ingredients your product has, the better.
A product with a handful of ingredients is better than another with dozens of ingredients listed, and you cannot recognize even half of them. Do not complicate things, as natural ingredients are the safest and the most reliable.
A minimalist skincare involves using natural ingredients or products with natural ingredients, like aloe vera, coconut oil, Mānuka oil, Tea tree oil, mānuka oil, rosehip oil, green tea extract, and many more.
Secondly, instead of using tens of creams every night, try sticking to a simple regimen of two or three creams with quality ingredients like our Rejuvenating Ritual set.
Benefits of Simplified Skincare
A simplified skincare routine offers many benefits to busy women.
- It Saves Time And Effort: It allows any woman with a strict day and night routine to spare some minutes of me-time for herself to work on her skin. This will benefit not only her skin but her confidence and self-esteem.
- Reduces The Risk Of Irritation: A simplified skincare will pose fewer risks of allergies and skin irritants. There would be minimal chance of cross-reaction of any two ingredients.
- Avoiding Overwhelming The Skin: Too many products sometimes cause more harm than good. It can be overwhelming for your skin. Sometimes, when using so many creams and serums, you don't even know what products you are putting on your face.
- Allowing The Skin To Breathe: It's essential to give your skin a break from constant product application and let it breathe. Your skin only needs sunscreen and moisture to go by the day. The hoards of products can suffocate your skin.
The Rejuvenating Ritual
You can add our Rejuvenating Ritual to your brightening skincare routine. It can be enough for all your day-to-day needs. Our Rejuvenating Ritual is a five-piece set that contains high-end natural ingredients with anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties.
The morning routine with our Rejuvenating Ritual involves four steps:
Cleansing with the Soothing Cream Cleanser: The first step in our morning ritual is to use Pro-Aging Cream Cleanser to clean your face. Gently pat your face with a towel.
Applying Restorative Eye Cream: The second step involves applying Restorative Eye Cream under your eyes. The skin around your eyes is the most sensitive area, so make sure to be extra gentle. Don't rub.
Massaging Firming Day Cream: Use Massaging Firming Day Cream as the next step. Gently massage it into your skin.
Using Restorative Skin Oil: Finish your morning routine with a few drops of Restorative Skin Oil to seal off moisture in your skin.
The night routine involves the following steps.
- Cleansing with Soothing Cream Cleanser: Like the morning routine, you need to cleanse your face with Soothing Cream Cleanser. This will clean any dirt that has accumulated throughout the day.
- Applying Restorative Eye Cream: Apply Restorative Eye Cream around your eyes gently.
- Massaging Nourishing Night Cream: Massage the Nourishing Night Cream on your face and let its restorative skincare work its magic.
- Using Restorative Skin Oil: Use a few drops of Restorative Skin Oil to plump up your skin.
Brightening Duo as Part of Simplified Skincare
If you feel your skin is dull and lifeless, use our brightening duo only to get maximum benefits using minimal products. Made up of 98% natural ingredients like mānuka oil and vitamin C, rich kakadu plum extract, it yields amazing results.
The set includes:
- Vitamin C Gel Cleanser
- Skin Brightening Vitamin C Serum
- Daily Glow Brightening Cream
- Brightening Eye Cream
Skincare involves conscious decisions to use quality ingredients over quality. Make sure to use natural, high-quality ingredients like our products, Rejuvenating Ritual and Brightening Duo.
Your skin is most delicate, and you can ruin it using multiple creams containing unknown synthetic ingredients.
By embracing simplicity, you’re not only saving your time and money but, in fact, taking care of your skin.